At King’s Infant School, Chamartin, we aim for your child to enjoy their time at school while developing knowledge, understanding and values in order to reach their full potential in all academic and social areas of school life. Join us and witness our fully dedicated Infant school, offering high-quality British education that encourages first-hand exploration in young learners.
We can´t wait to meet you!
Please complete the form and discover our school
Quick facts about the school
- Fully dedicated British infant school nestled in the heart of Madrid
- The only school to combine high-quality British education with exploratory learning
- A caring, nurturing and creative space for young learners to flourish
- Purpose-built facilities for young learners
- Access to the specialized ‘Ateliers’ for art, music and nature
- Agility in lesson delivery and approach to new needs
- An inclusive community of students from over 25 nationalities
- 100% mother-tongue English language teachers
- Personalised, high-quality education inculcating confidence and world-readiness
- Holistic growth due to varied extra-curriculars like language, sports, dance etc
- British pre-nursery approach based on self-guided exploration
- Only school with BSO inspections & British govt. accreditations
- Consistently awarded as “Outstanding” by Penta International
King’s College, delivering more than 50 years of academic excellence.
Member of COBIS, NABSS and AoBSO